InShot Pro APK mod latest version download free for android mobile and tablets. This version helps to edit videos without watermark and enjoy unlocked features.
The modded version of InShot Pro is developed exclusively for smartphones to bypass the pro version. As of today, it is safe to use because it is developed by a trusted company – LUNADEVX.
As we know that, InShot free version gets frustrating to use because of limited editing options, low-quality video exports, watermarks, and annoying ads. It ruins the video editing experience.
If you can’t offer money for the pro version, try this cracked version to unlock all the premium editing options for free.
InShot pro mod enables editors to access all of its features including no watermark, trim, merge, split, unlimited effects, advanced filters, block ads, up to 4K quality, etc.
- 1 Download InShot Pro Mod APK for Android
- 2 How to Install InShot Pro on Android
- 3 InShOt Pro Mod Info
- 4 How to Use Inshot to Edit Video from Mobile
- 5 What is InShot and How InShot Premium APK Works?
- 6 InShot Pro Features
- 7 InShot vs Kinemaster – Comparison
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Download InShot Pro Mod APK for Android
You can download the latest InShot Pro app for your Android devices from the above links.
The APK file shared on this page has been checked by our team and nothing seems to be threatening. It is absolutely free from viruses, safe and secured app.
You won’t find the Inshot modded app from the official website or play store. We recommend you download it from our website.
Also, bookmark this page so that you’ll never miss its future updates/versions.
How to Install InShot Pro on Android
Here is a handful of guidelines to assist you in installing the InShot Pro on Android:
1. Click the above download button to save the InShotPro.apk to your device storage.
2. Go to the file location where you downloaded the file. You can find it via a built-in file manager or file explorer.
3. Tap on the “Inshotpro-2.3.2.apk” file.
4. Tap on Settings if it asks. If your device has a lower Android OS then only you’ll get this message “For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.”
5. Enable the “Allow from this source” option on the install unknown apps page.
6. On the next screen, tap on the “Install” option.
7. Tap on the “Open” to launch the InShot Pro application.
Now, your mobile video editing app is ready to create amazing videos with just a few clicks.
InShOt Pro Mod Info
These are the following features based on its mod version by LUNADEVX.
- Save your Inshot videos without a watermark.
- Make high-quality videos up to 4k.
- You can set 60fbs Frame Rate.
- Unlock useful tools like trim, cut, split, and merge.
- Speed controls enabled.
- Ability to create videos in different ratios. This will help to make videos according to selective frame sizes such as Instagram posts/reels, Youtube, Tiktok, and Facebook.
- No ads.
- Use all effects and filters.
- Download and add fresh animation stickers.
- Create a slow-motion video using speed controls.
- Extra traditions added.
How to Use Inshot to Edit Video from Mobile
Having the InShot app on Android will let you edit your videos with your own touch.
You don’t need to be a pro editor, require premium software, or no computer is needed to make short video edits.
However, this section will teach you how to edit videos in InShot Pro from the scratch.
So, without any further due let’s jump into making your first video using this app.
#1 Add your video files to InShot
To start edit videos, firstly you’ll need to upload your raw content to the app. To do this, open the InShot app. Tap on “Video” under the “create new” option.
Browse for your video content and select them to add to the dashboard.
#2 How to Trim, Cut, & Split videos
In the toolbar, click on the “Precut” option. Here you can trim/cut/split your videos by adjusting time in the selection area.
#3 How to add transitions in InShot
The transition feature will appear either you upload multiple videos or split one video into two parts.
- Click on the transition button in the selection area. (See the screenshot below)
- Now, you can choose from different kinds of transitions such as Basix, Dissolve, Super, Glitch, Slice, and Light.
- Preview all the transition effects and add one that you like.
#4 How to add Music (Tracks, sound effects, & Record voice)
Once you’ve done with the visual part, it’s time to add music to your recorded videos in InShot.
What audio formats does it support: MP3, WAV, AAC, and M4A.
This app allows users to add three types of music as Tracks, Effects, and Voiceover.
Tracks: It has hundreds of soundtracks available within the app or you can import from your device storage.
Add high-quality background score music to your videos – By using the tracks feature.
- Go to the Music [♪] icon in the bottom toolbar, click on Tracks [♪+]. Now, choose amazing background music from featured, My music, and effects.
- Click on the “effects” icon to choose appropriate sound effects for your video. It has a great sound collection from transition, game, bells, drink, weapons, instruments, laugher, farts, applause, heartbeat, children, footsteps, animals, birds, insects, to airplanes.
- To give voiceover simply use the “Record” option here. You must use the microphone to reduce noise.
#4 How to add Text, Stickers, Animations, and Gifs
To add text snippets in various parts of your video, simply click the text [T] icon. Write your text content and add fonts, colors, text animations to it. Also, dragging it to place in a certain position.
Insert popular animations and trending GIFs by using the “Stickers” feature.
We hope this guide helped you editing your videos for shorts, reels, and personal purposes.
It is that simple!
There are more features and tools available on it that you should know. Skip to read the features section and use them to practice.
What is InShot and How InShot Premium APK Works?
InShot is another POWERFUL video editor which you can use to make videos for social media platforms or filmmakers.
Like many other editors, InShot Pro is intuitive, has user-friendly editing options.
InShot Pro apk is a modified and cracked version of the free InShot app where you can cut and edit your videos, photos, collages. Professional-level editing opportunities such as video effects, transitions, add animations or stickers, blur background, and whatnot.
It’s a great platform for video creators to start.
|Specification||Inshot Free||InShot Pro mod|
InShot Pro Features
The major benefits of InShot pro are its quick editing tools, ease of use, and compatibility.
Let’s get into its features in detail.
Mobile Video Editor:-
Create, edit, and share your videos with InShot Pro!
Photo & Collage Maker:-
You can easily edit your images on mobile and transform them into creative pics. With it, resize images, add text/emojis/stickers, photo effects, and filters. Download images with no watermark, no limit in usage.
InShot material store:-
Shop premium stickers, effects, transitions, fonts, and audio for FREE with this mod.
It supports various aspect ratios for video and photos.
1:1 – Instagram posts.
4:5 – Instagram Stories/videos.
16:9 – Youtube.
9:16 – Tiktok
Normal ratios – 4:3, 3:4, 2:3, 3:2, 2:1, 1:2.
Record a voiceover for your films in real-time.
Tracks & Sound Effects:-
InShot has built-in featured tracks that help to add music directly to the timeline. You can also extract audio from video and use it for your video.
Get handpicked sound effects from its library.
Use clickbait and funny animation clips to get more CTR for your videos. It includes emojis, stickers, and GIPHY’s Gifs.
PIP (Picture in Picture)
Overlay a video (or more) on a video simultaneously, including chroma, volume, speed, copy, and crop options.
Other features of InShot Pro:-
- Video effects – Glitch, beats, retro, celebrate, style, and distort.
- 50+ filters were available to choose from.
- Adjust lightness, contrast, warmth, tint, saturation, etc.
- Custom backgrounds.
- Speed controls from 0.2 to 100.
- Playback using the reverse feature.
- Volume controls for each clip.
- Freeze video at any time.
- Add tags.
- Save your project video at high resolution.
InShot vs Kinemaster – Comparison
With the launch of InShot, the editors seen another worthy video editing tool entering into the industry. It got popular just a few days after its release and now it became the biggest competitor to the popular Kinemaster.
Here’s the comparison tablet between these two services.
|Active Installs||150+ million||100+ Million|
|Paid Subscribers||400K+ users||600+ users|
|Pricing||$3.99 / month|
$14.99 / year
$34.99 / lifetime
|$4.99 / month|
$39.99 / year
|Android/iOS/Desktop||No desktop app||Yes (Beta version for Dekstop)|
|Free trial period||7 days||30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to download Inshot for PC?
Officially, InShot isn’t available for both Windows and Mac devices. You can still run inShot app on a computer/laptop using an Android emulator.
Quick steps to use it on PC.
- Download and install LDPlayer (Android emulator for PC) on your computer.
- Download the Inshot apk file to your device.
- Right-click on that file and click on “Open with LDPlayer”.
- InShot starts installing on LDPlayer. Once it’s done, click on its icon to open.
Now, you edit all your videos right from your computer with a large screen experience.
Is InShot Pro available for iOS?
Absolutely YES. You can get it from here. But, there is no tweaked version for iPhone and iPad users.
InShot is from which country?
InShot is a Chinese video editing tool founded by InShot Inc.
Is it safe to use its modified version?