Download the official Cyberflix APK latest version 3.3.5 from here. Use our detailed guides to install Cyberflix TV on various devices such as Android, Firestick, & PC.
Since TVZion has been shut down, people start searching for a perfect replacement app. There are hundreds of apps available on the web but it would be great to have long-term working applications. Luckily, we have a Cyberflix app that can be a solution for people who are looking for a streaming media app.
Moreover, the advanced search function and Ad-free content from this app are truly amazing that everybody loves.
- 1 What is Cyberflix TV?
- 2 Features
- 3 Download Cyberflix APK For Android [Latest Version]
- 4 How to install the Cyberflix TV app on Android Mobiles and Tablets
- 5 How to Install Cyberflix on Firestick / Fire TV (Quick Guide)
- 6 Download Cyberflix for PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7)
- 7 How to Setup Cyberflix TV on Roku
- 8 How to Update Cyberflix?
- 9 Is Cyberflix Legal?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix is an all-in-one entertainment source for Android-based smartphones, tablets, TVs. It works as a video search engine that automatically searches the web according to the user’s queries. Although it doesn’t store any movie/show data on its own servers, it just sources the content from the web.
Cyberflix gives you the latest and on-demand access to top films and shows. Watch thousands of your favorite titles on your TV, phone, tablet, computer, and other devices. I forget to mention that it is completely free to use and malware-free!
It has lots of amazing features you can explore without offering a single penny. Let’s see its awesome features listed below…
Although, we’ve already known about the exact functionality of the app and its theme. We’ll now have a quick look at its highlighted features and overview.
Safe & Secure
Cyberflix has successfully passed the malware test through anti-virus software. It is totally free of malware and 100% safe to use.
Most of the people can’t offer money in this pandemic of the novel corona. Cyberflix comes without a subscription and doesn’t require signup.
Android TV Support
Don’t you have a Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or any other subscription on your Android TV? Then Install Cyberflix TV on Android TV and enjoy its content.
Subtitles for all languages
Thankfully, Cyberflix supports subtitles for different languages. One-click button to turn on/off subtitles for any language while playing content.
- This app is user friendly, great design with easy navigation and simple interface.
- Offline viewing facility by downloading particular content. You can save the content directly to your device up to you’ve enough storage.
- Bookmark your favorite stuff and access them from a separate tap for a quick look. Simply tap on a star icon to make your own loved section.
- Like any other application, Cyberflix doesn’t require you to have an account on it. No login required!
- Well categorized content with custom filters. You can filter content by year, language, genre, rating, popular, and recently added.
- It has a default media player that works perfectly for any screen/device. You can still use external players such as MX player and VLC player.
Download Cyberflix APK For Android [Latest Version]
Here’s the direct APK file of Cyberflix TV’s newer version. Click to download the file and install it on your device. You can also find installation guides that may help you while installing the app. So that you’ll never face a “No Data Error” or Cyberflix Not working problems.
- Must-Try: UnlockMyTV – Best Alternative when it goes down.
New App Available!!!
Pikashow app is a prominent alternative to Cyberflix for Live TV Channels, Sports, and games.
|Last Updated||Nov 06, 2021|
|Min. Requirement||Android 4.2 or later|
|File Size||18.25 MB|
How to install the Cyberflix TV app on Android Mobiles and Tablets
As I promised earlier, the APKBuilds editorial team has come with the installation guides.
In this section, we’re going to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to install Cyberflix with screenshots.
- Make sure to download the APK from our website(LINK).
- Now, open the Download manager or File manager and tap on the APK file.
- Blocked by Pay Protect pop up will appear, Click on Install Anyway. If you’re not feeling safe then click on OK.
- Tap on the Install button once you’ll get an installation wizard.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Now Cyberflix TV is successfully installed so tap on Open to start using the app.
- Enter new password and confirm as “3000”.
- Again “3000”.
- Tap Done.
- Tap OK on the changelog screen.
- Choose default video player as ExoPlayer(Native).
- Accept the disclaimer.
Important Step: Cyberflix TV is officially not available Google Play Store so your device must be enabled with “Allow from this source” for this app. To do this, go to Settings -> Apps & Notification -> App Info -> Select Cyberflix TV.
How to Install Cyberflix on Firestick / Fire TV (Quick Guide)
The following steps are only applicable to amazon firestick or Fire TV Stick 4K devices. If you’re looking to install Cyberflix on it then this section might help you.
Part 1: Enable “Apps from Unknown Source” feature
- Launch your Smart TV and make sure to plug the firestick. Also, connect it to the internet connection.
- Open the home screen and find and open Settings from the main menu.
- Go to My Fire TV or Device option.
- Next, select Developer options.
- Just click on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now, Click on the Turn on button.
Part 2: Download the Downloader app on firestick
- For this, click the search icon. You can find it on the home page.
- Enter the “Downloader” in the search field.
- Choose Downloader from the suggestions and click on it.
- Select the Downloader’s tile.
- Hit the download button.
Part 3: Download the Cyberflix APK to firestick by Downloader app
- Open downloader application. (Check under the Apps & Games label)
- Enter this URL (https://bit.ly/3yhU3E7) in the address bar and click on the Go button.
- Immediately, the file starts downloading so wait to complete.
- Click on Install.
- Click on Open.
- The downloader sends you a pop-up window where you can delete the file.
- If you save the storage space on your device then click on the Delete button.
- Once the app installed, you can launch it from the Homepage >> Your Apps & Channels.
That’s it for firestick. In case you want to install it without a downloader app then ES File Explorer is the next option.
Download Cyberflix for PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7)
Please remember that Cyberflix TV’s PC version not yet available and there is no response from the developers. So I decided to run Cyberflix TV on PC using Android emulators for PC. So, that might help you as well.
- Download Bluestacks from its official website. Currently, Bluestacks is one best Android emulators available.
- Double click on the downloaded setup file and finish the Installation of Bluestack.
- Download its APK file to your PC by using the link provided in the above sections.
- Go to the desktop and click the Bluestacks icon to launch it.
- Click on the Install APK option.
- Browse and select cf3.3.1.apk file from the appropriate file location.
- After a few seconds, Cyberflix installed on Bluestacks.
- You can run the Cyberflix tv application right from your computer/laptop.
It can’t be possible to install without Bluestacks or Android emulator But you can install its alternatives.
How to Setup Cyberflix TV on Roku
Is Cyberflix TV is compatible with Roku? Officially No. But technically it is possible with the Localcast Android application.
#1. First of all, your android phone or tablet must be installed with Cyberflix.
In addition to that, install the Local cast app from Play Store.
Enable Roku on Discovery options of Local cast. (Homepage > Cast Icon)
Next, open the Cyberflix app.
Choose on your loved stream link and tap on “Play with…”.
Connect to your Roku device and cast from Cyberflix to Roku without a screen mirror.
How to Update Cyberflix?
Cyberflix regularly releases new versions with added features, fixing bugs, and enhancing security. We recommend you check for the latest updates once a week.
- To update the app manually, download the newer version from the official website or our website. Uninstall the existing version and install it with a recent version. This method can delete all your app’s data like watching history, downloads, favorites, etc,.
- Most probably Cyberflix automatically checks for available updates but it can’t download itself. It will notify you through a pop-up notification, simply click on the Update button.
To enable automatic updates, visit Settings >> Save to Storage >> Mark to turn it ON.
It typically takes 2 to 3 seconds to complete the upgrade.
Is Cyberflix Legal?
Unlike other third-party streaming apps, Cyberflix is not a legitimate application. As of now, it doesn’t face any legal issues so only it is becoming a standard application.
Moreover, Cyberflix hasn’t hosted any pirated content on its servers, it works as a module search tool to find online content – developers said. But, avoid this application if you get any copyright issues otherwise use a VPN to hide your identity.
When it comes to its safety, downloading the app from trusted sources is recommended.
Is it harm my device?
There are few websites providing the cloned versions that are being infected by malware and viruses. If you download these kinds of duplicate apps then you could damage your device. Always choose to download from trusted stores or sites.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to change playback options?
You can’t adjust playback settings in the default media player. Change the default medial player to VLC Player or MX Player, you can modify these settings on them only.
How to improve Cyberflix resolution?
By selecting the correct HQ link such as 720p or higher.
What happened to Cyberflix in July 2020, why it was not working?
Explained here: https://apkbuilds.com/cyberflix-no-data/
What is the best media player to use with it?
I’ll sort them from best to worst. 1. MX Player 2. Default Player 3. VLC Player.
Is it available for iOS?
Unfortunately NO, look for an alternative on the web.