Download SOPlayer APK here and install it on Firestick, Roku, and Windows PC. It is the best IPTV Player for various providers.
What is SOPlayer?
SOPlayer is a media player similar to Lime Player, YesPlayer, and MX Player. If you’re looking to stream MyIPTV on FireStick or Fire TV then SOPlayer is a unique media tool. It is light and fastest media player available on Android TV.
Mostly, all the IPTV services are delivered via SOPlayer – End-user media player. It just plays media content from third-party sources and doesn’t have its own channels, movies, or tv shows.
- 1 Features
- 2 Download SOPlayer APK Latest Version
- 3 How to Install SOPlayer on Firestick (Amazon Fire TV/Cube)
- 4 How to install SOPlayer on Roku?
- 5 FAQS
- SOPlayer is a fully customized media player application that uses IP addresses to deliver content from appropriate providers.
- Easy to install on Android TV, Tablets, and phones.
- It is used by apps like MyIPTV to provide you with uninterrupted channels and live.
- It can be download from most app stores.
- Simple GUI with easy navigation.
- Search feature to find favorite content.
- Ad-free, No subscription but needs activation code to activate the player.
- The homepage has quick tabs such as Channels, Movies, Catchup, EPG, and INFO
- It is not only to play online streams but also plays a video file from local storage
- High-quality videos with great playback features.
- Subtitles for all languages.
- Unlimited downloads for offline content.
Download SOPlayer APK Latest Version
|Last Updated||April 22, 2020|
|Android||4.2 or up|
Phone: Android OS (Android 4.1 or above) or Apple OS, Min 1GB RAM, & 20MB storage space.
Smart TV: Android TV or Magbox, Firestick, Downloader, & Free storage space.
How to Install SOPlayer on Firestick (Amazon Fire TV/Cube)
The following instructions are required to sideload the SOPlayer on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV.
#1 Allow installation of apps from Uknown sources
Your Firestick should be enabled to install third-party apps. In order to install such apps, changing system settings is required.
To do this, go to Settings -> Device -> Developer options.
Turn on the “Apps from Unkown Sources” feature, if it is disabled.
Now, it can be easy to install any third-party app on this device.
#2 Install Downloader on FireStick
Once you are done with the above step, get back to Firestick’s home screen. Find the Downloader application under Apps -> Categories -> Utilities.
You can also use the search function to find Downloader.
Click on “Download”.
#3 Download SOPlayer on Firestick via Downloader
This step is used to download the SOPlayer APK for Firestick using the downloader app. Downloader works as a web browser to download files from the Internet.
Click on “Allow” – Allow Downloader to Access photos, Media, and files on your Device.?
Next, click on “OK“.
Goto Browser option from the left menu bar.
Enter the “https://apkbuilds.com/soplayer.apk” in the Address field and hit GO.
Now, the APK file starts to download automatically.
Go to Files option on Downloader.
Click on the “soplayer.apk” file to Install. Follow the screen steps to complete the installation process like other apps.
How to install SOPlayer on Roku?
Is SOPlayer available for Roku? My quick is NO. This is something bad news for Roku users because this IPTV Player is doing pretty well on Firestick so Roku users are now trying to get it.
There might be few chances to use it on Roku using the casting method from our mobile phones.
For this, you need to connect the Roku device and Android phone via AllCast application. To do this, follow the below instructions…
- Install SOPlayer on Android phones from Play Store or above link.
- Also, Install the ALLCast app.
- Open AllCast App and connect to Roku.
- Open SOPlayer on mobile and it automatically plays the content on Roku devices.
How to download SOPlayer for Windows?
PC users can run the app by using the Android emulators like BluStacks or Nox. But, there is no official app for computers.
How do I Login the app?
Service providers will be sent you an email with your PIN Code and Provider Identifier. Use this credential to login SOPlayer.
Also, you need to create an account on it and set your own username and password for further logins.
Is it available for Apple TV?
Yes, but it’ll available soon. It still under development.
How to reset the app?
Go to SOPlayer’s Settings -> Reset and click OK to Reset.
What are the common issues?
“I can’t get the SOPlayer to work on my firestick?” – Use the latest version and appropriate guide while installing the app.
“SOPlayer stuck on Refresh screen” – Close and reopen the app.